1. The session fee must be paid at the time of booking less any deposit / booking fee already paid. PJL Photography do not offer refunds unless on an occasion where we are unable to complete the photo session, for whatever reason. Voucher sales are non refundable under any circumstances
2. If you are more than 30 min late to your session without contacting PJL Photography, you may miss your slot due to other bookings. This will result in no shoot but the session fee will still be payable.
3. Travel is charged at 45p per mile. This is payable by you if you require ’PJL Photography’ to meet you at a location more than 40 miles from Morecambe LA4 6PQ.
4. The performance of this contract on behalf of “PJL Photography” shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, and/or conditions beyond its control.
5. If you purchase extra images or prints you will receive these via post at your cost. All media is posted with Royal Mail. ‘PJL Photography’ will not take any responsibility for post that does not arrive due to the fault of the delivery service.
6. You ‘The Client’ expressly releases the photographer all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the portrait session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
7. As part of standard activities ‘PJL Photography’ may upload a selection of the photos taken in this session to our website /s and Facebook pages. Some of the images may also be used for advertising purposes. The images and copyright will remain property of ‘PJL Photography’ and may be used for promotional activities only. If you would prefer images weren’t used in this way, please state this before your session.
8. The session fee only includes what is stated. They do not include any other images, prints or any other media – this must all be purchased separately through your provided online gallery
9. Your gallery will only be live for 14 days ( free shoots 7 days) , for you to purchase products. After this time it'll be closed down.
10. Once you have purchased extra items viewed through your gallery, no returns will be accepted.
11. If you choose to buy digital images, once you have received your images no refunds can be given.
12. CLIENT’S USAGE: Client is obtaining prints / digital files for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints /digital files . Prints for publication (such as editorial, public relations or advertising use) require prior written consent from Photographer. A credit line which reads “PJL Photography” in type no smaller than that of the related text must appear adjacent to or within all permitted published photographs. PJL Photography grants the client full non commercial printing/ usage rights of all the purchased digital images supplied on disc/usb stick or via download
13. RESHOOTS: In the unlikely event that Client is completely dissatisfied with the final results based solely on personal preference, Photographer will reshoot at a 25% discount from the original session fee. Client is then able to order prints from the second portrait session only. In the unlikely event that the finished product from a portrait session is unusable due to technical problems, (camera failure or exposure problems), Photographer will reshoot at no additional charge.
14. WEATHER: If it is not possible for a session to take place on a scheduled day due to weather, Photographer and Client will reschedule on an agreed date at the earliest date possible, with no additional charge.
15. COOPERATION/NO SHOWS: Photographer is not responsible if Client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during portrait sessions, or for missed images due to details not revealed to Photographer.
16. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: We take the utmost care with respect to the exposure, retouching, and transportation of digital captures, proofs and prints. However, in the unlikely event that all the originals are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed within or beyond Photographer’s control, Photographer’s liability is limited to the refund of all payments received, or a reshoot can be scheduled at no additional cost. The limit of liability for partial loss or damage of originals shall be a prorated amount of the total amount, based on the percentage of originals lost or damaged. In the unlikely event that Photographer is injured or becomes too ill to attend the portrait session, Photographer will make every effort to reschedule to the earliest possible date. If the situation should occur, and the portrait session must take place on the scheduled date the Photographer will make reasonable effort to secure an alternative photographer. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
17. CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT: Client understands that by entering into this agreement, Photographer is foregoing other photographic jobs. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the portrait session/agreement by Client, the deposits paid are non-refundable. Deposits are transferable if a date change is necessary. Forty-eight hours notice of postponements or cancellations is appreciated.
18. CHILDREN : If the subject is a minor I certify that I am legally able to give consent for the minor child.
The term "PJL Photography", “PJL Pet Photography”, "Philip Lord Photography " or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 Buseph Dr, Morecambe LA4 6PQ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PJL Photography and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PJL Photography. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PJL Photography takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of PJL Photography – © PJL Photography. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.