The North West Dog Portrait Awards is a charity fund raising competition run by PJL Photography and is open to any dog no matter how cute, big or small, and open to all breeds.
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 (per dog) to be donated to The Guide Dogs For The Blind Association (UK). By donating to this very worthwhile cause you will be entitled to a free dog portrait session with award winning dog photographer PJL Photography, and a private online viewing gallery to select your image to be entered into the awards.
Please be assured that 100% of your £10 donations go the named charity - guaranteed !
- £10 per dog donation to be donated to The Guide Dogs For The Blind.
- The judges decision is final and we have no involvement in the judging of the North West Dog Portrait Awards Competition.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment with less than 48hrs notice may incur a rebooking fee of £20.
The prizes are not transferable and NO alternatives will be offered.
Competition is open from the 1st January 2022 until 23rd December 2022 for all entries. Winner will be announced in January 2023.
- Winning entrants may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Your Dog Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must include dogs only.
- Your Dog Portrait experience includes a one hour location photography session and an online viewing gallery to select your competition entry.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase additional professional quality prints and products directly from your viewing gallery.
- The viewing gallery will remain online for 7 days only.
-You ‘The Client’ expressly releases the photographer all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
By entering this competition all entrants agree to the use of their names and images being used on any of our websites, social media platforms, display brochures, literature, studio displays and any other form of advertising PJLPhotography deem acceptable. All images remain copyright of PJL Photography.
-The competition is open to portraits of dogs only and the image must be taken by PJL Photography.
- ALL shoots will take place on location at Williamson Park, Lancaster. LA1 1UX