The Pet Portrait Awards was founded by Professional photographers in the Uk to offer Pet Photography and prestigious awards while raising donations for worth while pet charities in the UK.
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 per dog which will be split between the Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs & Blue Cross. By donating to these very worthwhile causes you will be entitled to a free dog portrait session with PJL Photography , and a private online viewing gallery to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You will have a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and title of Pet Portrait of the Year.
- £10 donation per dog to be split betwen Dogs Trust & Guide Dogs for the Blind .
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising, website display, photo agency and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment with less than 48hrs notice may incur a rebooking fee of £20.
- Winning entrants may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must include one dog only.
- Your Pet Portrait experience includes a one hour location photography session and an online viewing gallery to select your competition entry.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products directly from your viewing gallery.
- The viewing gallery will remain online for 7 days only.
-You ‘The Client’ expressly releases the photographer all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
- ALL shoots will take place on location at Williamson Park, Lancaster. LA1 1U